Effective date: April 1, 2018
- You may not publish violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, fake contents publicly via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Toribank upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Toribank users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, publish or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Toribank.
- You must not access Toribank's private API by means other than those permitted by Toribank.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service, including, without limitation, Toribank content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither Toribank nor any of their employees or parties make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to: (A) The Service; (B) The Toribank content; (C) User content; (D) Security associated with the transmission of information to Toribank or via the service. In addition, the Toribank parties hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration and freedom from computer virus.
By accessing or using the Service you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the Service. The Toribank parties do not endorse content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any content.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
Under no circumstances will the Toribank parties be liable to you for any less or damages of any kind that are related to: (A) The Service; (B) The Toribank content; (C) User content; (D) Your use or, inability to use, or the performance of the service; (E) Any action taken in connection with an investigation by the Toribank parties or law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party’s use of the Service; (F) Any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; (G) Any errors or omissions in the service’s operation; (H) Any damage to any user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment or technology, including without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any third party, virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, network failure or any other technical malfunction, including without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if The Toribank parties have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (including without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of God, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the Service). In no event will the Toribank parties be liable to you or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including without limitation, death or personal injury. In no event will the Toribank parties total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes or action exceed one hundred United States Dollars (USD100.00).
You agree that in the event your incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of Toribank’s acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, service, property, product or other content owned or controlled by the Toribank parties, and you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any web site, property, product, service or other content owned or controlled by the Toribank parties.
By accessing the Service, you understand that you may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are at this time unknown or unsuspected, and in accordance with such waiver, you acknowledge that you have read and understand, and hereby expressly waive, the benefits of Section 1542 of the civil code of California and any similar law of any state or territory, which provides as follows: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Toribank is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
Effective date: April 1, 2018
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
© 2019 Toribank Inc. All rights reserved.